Terms of Service
- We (Centinum Group and Centinum Consulting) provide the centinumgroup.com andcentinumconsulting.com websites (Centinum websites). We are a limited companyregistered in the province of Ontario Canada.
- Our headquarters are located in Toronto, Canada.
- We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to the Centinum Websites, including:
a. Each of the trademarks Centinum Group, centinumgroup.com, Centinum Consulting,
centinumconsulting.com, logos, slogans, and the venture and information database (the “Database”);
b. The design, text, graphics, articles, blogs and other content of the web pages on the Centinum Websites, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages, other than those which we use under licence;
c. In all the software used in relation to the Centinum Websites, other than that which we use under licence.
About these conditions
5 . For the purpose of these Conditions, the term “Centinum Websites” refers collectively to all Centinum Group and Centinum Consulting websites including any other website or blog we may own or run from time to time in connection with Centinum Websites operations.
6. If you log on to or use any part of the Centinum Websites you agree to these Conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions,do not log on to or use the Centinum Websites.
7. We may change these Conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use Centinum Website you agree to all the changes we make to these Conditions Use.
11. We may limit your access to all or parts of the Centinum Websites or may not accept you as a Centinum Group account holder if your account does not fully satisfy our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Also, you may not be permitted to order/pay for products and services until you register with us. We may, in our absolute discretion,accept or refuse any registration application.
12. Privacy and confidentiality of your login details is your absolute responsibility.
You must not disclose your password or any other piece of information that may compromise your account privacy or/and our security procedures. You are responsible for the content of any material provided using your login details.
You must notify us immediately if any part of your login details is used without your permission.
13. We have the right to disable any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Conditions, including if you are found to have used inappropriate or false information at any time on any Centinum Websites.
14. You acknowledge and agree that:
a. You are responsible for your account(s) you use whilst on any of the Centinum Websites;
b. You shall maintain the privacy and confidentiality of your login credentials, and you shall take all necessary and reasonable steps to report any suspicious activity or access to your account that compromises your account confidentiality and security;
c. You must change your password or inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or is being used, or is likely to be used in an unauthorized manner;
d. You accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur at or through your Account(s) (whether authorised or not); and you shall ensure that all information that you provide to us is and remains at all times true, correct and complete.
e. You will comply and accord any necessary assistance in any investigations involving
your account or activities on the Centinum Group websites in matters related to illegal, fraudulent, or irregular incidents.
16. You must ensure that:
a. All information you provide to us is true, correct and complete. Any updates (where applicable) shall be provided to us via “edit my account” immediately and;
b. All electronic files you provide to us must be from genuine, licensed software, and they must be free from viruses or any other malware.
17. You cannot use a Centinum Websites:
a. For any unlawful purposes;
b. To solicit for money or personal information of any user;
c. To issue payments to anyone. All transactions must be conducted directly with goods/service providers, after sufficient due diligence;
d. To (physically and/or psychologically) harm, threaten, abuse, intimidate, or harass another person, including our employees, and all users;
e. Engage in any activities that violate personal privacy of others or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive, inappropriate, or damaging to us or any other company within our group of companies;
f. Engage in any activities with the intent of or that may result in damaging the
reputation of any listed venture including through false, unfair, malicious, inaccurate
g. To provide false information about any listed venture, including false reviews
(positive or negative), with the intent to create a false evaluation or mislead other
potential investors or our users;
h. Under third-party capacity create, check, confirm, update or amend venture(s) databases, records, directories, partner lists, mailing or prospecting investor lists;
i. To provide any kind of unauthorised commercial adverts, promotions, spam content, inappropriate content, and obscene content that may compromise or damage our reputation, or values, or services.
j. As a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity without our authorisation/approval;
k. In a way that affects how it is run, or/and contrary to their purpose(s);
l. In a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems.
m. To tamper with, update or change any part of the Centinum Websites;
n. use any automated means to monitor or copy the Centinum Websites or their content;
o. To interfere with or attempt to interfere with how a Centinum Website works.
18. You must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any advertisement or advertiser, including by:
a. Any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages);
b. Any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar
c. Asking someone to carry out these activities (including by offering any benefit or
19. We have the right to investigate your online activities, your account and any order that you place through Centinum Websites for any suspicious, illegal or irregular activity including ‘click-fraud’ or any similar activity.
20. You agree to provide any necessary assistance in these matters, in accordance with
condition 14.e above.
21. We have the right to suspend or modify all or any part of the Centinum Websites, (including any services or products that we offer on the Centinum Websites) or your access to them, at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to make any changes or to cease operation of all or any part of the Centinum Websites, their products or/and services. In doing so, we will endeavour not to diminish the value of any products or services that we offer to any material degree and shall comply with any existing contracts for products and services.
22. We may suspend or cancel your account or use of the Centinum Websites or user details relating to any of the Centinum Websites if:
a. You do not adhere to these Conditions;
b. You use the Regal Pages Websites in a manner that is contrary to their values, mission, and purpose, including in cases deemed inappropriate or unreasonable;
c. You fail to pay the charges you owe for any products or services offered or owned by Regal Pages (including such products/services acquired through Regal Pages Websites or through another sales channel);
d. We suffer from any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control or could not be reasonably expected and which results in or causes our failure to perform any or all of our obligations under these Conditions including, without limitation, any act of God, lightning, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, act of the public
enemy, war declared or undeclared, threat of war, terrorist act, blockade, revolution, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, industrial action, public demonstration, strike, sabotage, act of vandalism or explosion); or
e. You have an account with any Centinum Websites, and bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings are brought against you, or an administrative receiver or an administrator is appointed over any of your assets or, as a company, you go into
voluntary liquidation (except for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction).
23. In the event of account suspension or cancellation, any outstanding payments or fees must be paid in full. Neither cancellation nor suspension relieves any user from their obligations contained in the service/product agreement with Centinum Group.
24. Subject to these conditions, we shall provide safe and secure Centinum Websites, free from viruses or any other malware that can harm your electronic devices. This shall not include access to third party websites attached to any business on any of Centinum websites.
25. While Centinum Group and Centinum Consulting are committed to ensuring safe access, it is not 100% immune to unauthorised or irregular or illegal access. In the event of such an access, Centinum Group or/and Centinum Consulting shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses. Material Provided to Any Centinum Website.
26. Materials constitute all content and data, including but not limited to: posts, documents, links, videos, pictures, documents, links, comments, reviews, and any other uploaded content.
27. All users maintain rights and ownership of their posted or emailed materials to any Centinum Websites except in the event of a copyright or patent dispute.
24. We hold full rights to any materials provided to or through any Centinum Websites. By providing them through Centinum websites, you freely and irrevocably grant us permission to use such materials unlimitedly, in accordance to our purpose, security and legal compliance, including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons, in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
25. We reserve the right to disclose any relevant materials and data for purposes of security and legal compliance.
26. All materials posted for purposes of listing a venture will be available to our users. Every user has a duty to ensure that any material provided to or through any Legal Centinum Websites complies with the terms set out in these conditions, and in particular that material(s):
a. Is/are your own original work or you must hold authorization to use it or provide it to/through any Centinum Websites;
b. Is not false or defamatory or malicious, with or without the intent to damage the good
reputation of a business or person;
c. is/are in whole or in part), not harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
d. Does/do not violate or affect another person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any federal laws Canada and laws of the province of Ontario, and in your country of residence;
e. Is/are not discriminatory in nature and complies with all protected grounds for discrimination in Canada and Ontario, and in your country of residence;
f. Does/do not promote any illegal activity;
g. Does/do not infringe the copyright, database rights, trade mark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
h. Is/are not in any way liable to mislead others or otherwise be detrimental to or inconsistent with our reputation;
i. Does/do not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any Centinum websites;
j. Does/do not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proprietary notices, designations or labels.
27. We have the right to:
a. Reject or refuse to post any material(s) on any Centinum Websites.
b. Remove any material from any Centinum Website and;
c. Restrict, suspend or stop a user’s access to all or any part of any Centinum Website, at any time.
29. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third party material displayed on any Centinum Website. We operate on notice to take down any materials that do not comply with this Terms and Conditions of Use. If you believe that any material, including information or/and data does not comply with the requirements set out in clause 28 above,.Please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
32. Please be aware of the following:
a. We are not responsible for any harm/injury/suffering/pain (financial, or otherwise)
resulting from using Centinum websites.
b. All users must exercise due diligence in dealing with other users. We advise you to ensure that you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any businesses you search for on our websites. We also recommend that you check the qualifications of people, companies and organisations offering the goods or services you are interested in. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees for any business entity or their goods, and services.
c. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the results of any search made via the Centinum Keyword Search Tool.
d. Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites run by third parties. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through Centinum Websites.
We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to fully comply with the Terms and conditions of Use that apply to those sites.
e. We do not approve or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through third party websites that linked.
33. As far as the relevant laws allow, neither we nor any other members of our group of companies, shareholders, officers, staff agents, or other organisations connected to us (collectively, ‘Centinum Personnel’) give you any guarantees that:
a. There will be technical or IT related problems with how you use our Websites;
b. The computer or server you use to log on to our Websites is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
Limits to our liability
34. You acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not uninterrupted or fault free and we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such systems. You further acknowledge and agree that occasional periods of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading may be required and we cannot therefore guarantee uninterrupted provision of the our Websites. We will take reasonable steps to minimise any such periods of interruption or non-availability.
35. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and give no representation of any kind in relation to third party data and we accept no responsibility or liability for inaccuracy in or arising out of third party data.
36. We shall not take responsibility or liability in any way for death or injury or loss caused by negligence, or fraudulent misrepresentation.
37. Under no circumstances will the our personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the our Websites be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or unknown):
a. Loss of revenue;
b. Loss of actual or anticipated profits (including for loss of profits on contracts);
c. Loss of anticipated savings;
d. Loss of business;
e. Loss of opportunity;
f. Loss of goodwill;
g. Loss of reputation;
h. Loss of, damage to or corruption of data or software;
i. Wasted expenditure; or
j. Any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused (including, for the avoidance of doubt, where such loss or damage is of the type specified in Clauses 37a to 37i).
38. Under these conditions, we shall not be liable for any losses suffered as a result of:
a. Using or relying on the our Websites;
b. Failure/unable to use the our Websites;
c. Irregular or improper functioning of the our Websites, interruptions, mistake, fault, missing information, illegal virus attacks of our websites, and/or any other incidents outside of our control;
e. Goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on our Websites; or
f. Any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using our Websites.
39. All users will at all times, and on demand, fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified from and against any claims or/and threats made against us as a result of non-compliance with any of any representations, warranties or obligations set out in these Conditions.
40. Failure of either party to assert its rights in relation to any breach of these conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such rights, nor will any such waiver be implied.
41. Each provision of these conditions shall be construed separately and shall be severable from these Conditions. If any provision of these conditions (or portion thereof) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remainder of these conditions will not be affected or impaired.
42. A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no right (under the federal laws of Canada and the laws of the province of Ontario) to enforce any of the provisions of these Conditions.
The Whole Agreement
43. These conditions constitute the entire agreement between us and All users of Centinum Websites with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreement or understanding between the two parties (us and All
Users of Centinum Websites).
44. The federal laws of Canada and the laws of the province Ontario primarily applies to your use of the Websites and These Conditions. We control all Centinum Websites owned by Centinum Group and Centinum Consulting Limited.
Although you can access our Websites from different jurisdictions, by using the Centinum Websites you agree that the federal laws of Canada and the laws of the province Ontario will apply to everything relating to your access and use of our Websites, and you agree to keep to these laws. We reserve the right to enforce this Terms and Conditions of Use (through judicial processes or otherwise) in the jurisdiction in which you live, or where we operate.